3 torts for sale in Omaha, NE area. Russian, Leopard, and Sulcata

Status
Not open for further replies.

laura13617

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
midwest
These are NOT my tortoises I'm just sharing the ads I found. Wish I could take all of them, I love my torts dearly. Maybe someone here is looking for their perfect fit:)

#1 Russian
I have a male tortoise (5 inches), I'm going to move and I can't take him with me, he's very active and healthy, I bought him for $100 plus tax at PETCO, I'm asking $75 firm price " if you are really interested text me at 402 718 6647 serious inquiries only

[email protected]

#2 Young sulcata
Active, healthy, 5 inches, nice tortoise $160 text at 402 718 6647

[email protected]

#3 Leopard tortoise
i bought her for two hunder and spent just as much on enviorment she has everthing she needs i want 250 that is a good deal they are hard to find. they come from africa and become large animals very tame i kiss her on the lips, nothing wierd i just think its cool that i can do that with a turtle most would bite you. i live in the omaha metro

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I suppose everyone has their own views on the topic, but I cringe when I hear about or see someone kissing their tortoises. Yuck!

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
laura13617 said:
These are NOT my tortoises I'm just sharing the ads I found. Wish I could take all of them, I love my torts dearly. Maybe someone here is looking for their perfect fit:)

#1 Russian
I have a male tortoise (5 inches), I'm going to move and I can't take him with me, he's very active and healthy, I bought him for $100 plus tax at PETCO, I'm asking $75 firm price " if you are really interested text me at 402 718 6647 serious inquiries only

[email protected]

#2 Young sulcata
Active, healthy, 5 inches, nice tortoise $160 text at 402 718 6647

[email protected]

#3 Leopard tortoise
i bought her for two hunder and spent just as much on enviorment she has everthing she needs i want 250 that is a good deal they are hard to find. they come from africa and become large animals very tame i kiss her on the lips, nothing wierd i just think its cool that i can do that with a turtle most would bite you. i live in the omaha metro

I already inquired about these. The first two are from the same person. He is setting his price relatively high for JUST the tortoise, but refuses to go down. Obviousy he hasn't had any takers since he's been posting the same ad for weeks now.

jtrux

5 Year Member
San Antonio, TX
Umm kissing on the lips? My tortoise eats poop...don't plan on smooching on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.