baby leopards

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcoolguy68

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
does anyone know where I can get a Leopard hatchling in southern california? thank you.

agiletorts

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose, CA
Seems like there are lots of leopard breeders in SoCal and so many reptiles stores to choose as well. You could also check Kingsnake or CL or post it here at Wanted section.

TORTOISEHOME

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Jerry Gach who is on Kingsnake.com and who is a member of the Silicon Valley Turtle and Tortoise Club has a handful of Pardalis Pardalis Babies. I think he wants $250 ea for them. Send me an email to [email protected] and I can forward your request to him if interested.

dcoolguy68

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
wow, they're really expensive! i didnt know they would cost so much.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
dcoolguy68 said:

I had to sell my last few babies for $50 apiece because I couldn't find buyers. Too bad you weren't in the market a few months ago.

Yvonne

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Hiya CoolD,

That is a very steep price to pay; $250.00 is the average retail price. If I were you, I'd wait til the next So. Cal. reptile show or get one from Yvonne when she has more babies ~

I just got another Leopard Babe at the Rep. show in Anaheim and I only paid $125.00 for him.

And hey, Yvonne, next time you have leopards to hand over, lemme know; I'll make the drive up to your place for sure! LOL, dang, woman, only $50. a piece!! {drool is now killing my keyboard :p}

Purpod

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
purpod said:
Hiya CoolD,
And hey, Yvonne, next time you have leopards to hand over, lemme know; I'll make the drive up to your place for sure!
Purpod

I adopted (and by "adopted" I mean no cost, not "selling") out my male and two of the females, only have two females left, so there will be no more babies! I thought I would be able to sell babies and have the $$ generated pay for some of the costs of running the rescue. It didn't happen, so thought it would be prudent to thin down.

Yvonne

TORTOISEHOME

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
emysemys said:
purpod said:
Hiya CoolD,
And hey, Yvonne, next time you have leopards to hand over, lemme know; I'll make the drive up to your place for sure!
Purpod

I adopted (and by "adopted" I mean no cost, not "selling") out my male and two of the females, only have two females left, so there will be no more babies! I thought I would be able to sell babies and have the $$ generated pay for some of the costs of running the rescue. It didn't happen, so thought it would be prudent to thin down.

Yvonne

Yvonne,

Do you want to adopt the other two females out?

agiletorts

10 Year Member!
San Jose, CA
dcoolguy68 said:

JG has pardalis pardalis babies, which typically more expensive as they are rare. Pardalis babcocki should be cheaper, at least for now. But in the future who knows as a lot of people that I know now are breeding pardalis pardalis and the market will be flooded with their babies soon.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
MONGO said:
Do you want to adopt the other two females out?

No, one of them is a permanent foster (the owner, my friend, had to move to an apartment and no yard) and the other is "special" because she came to me all the way from Cincinnati and I've formed an attachment to her.

Yvonne

dcoolguy68

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Idk what the difference between the 2 species are but i want these
leopardinaqarium 007.jpg
baby leo 3 11-27-07 009.jpg
baby leo 3 11-27-07 006.jpg
baby leopard 12-207 002.jpg

or ones that look like these
med_LeopardTortoise1.jpg
Who's JG by the way?
My AIM is DCoolguy68 if anyone wants to speak further details.

Last edited by a moderator:

dcoolguy68

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I'm sorry I forgot to mention that I was looking for breeders for next year, around this time to purchase them... my parents would kill me if i bought 2 more right now since i've only had my sulcatas for a month lol.

tortoiselady528

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arizona
All the pictures you attatched look like Pardalis babcocki, which are currently the cheaper of the two on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.