Best friends, now with video!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRTehDuckie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Utica. MI
are those mushrooms you are feeding them? if so can you let me know what kind? i thought about giving my sully some mushrooms, but i was scared is they would be poisonous to them at all, so ted hasnt had any mushrooms at all lol

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Maryland
They're just the cheap white mushrooms you can buy at any grocery store. I don't know of any mushrooms that a human can eat but a tortoise can't.

Zergy

5 Year Member
Valrico, FL
Nice video. One spent some time staring at the other one eating...lol They are so cute. Can't wait to get one of my own.

pryncesssc

5 Year Member
Chicago IL
i love the video ! The one on the right eats so aggressively and the one on the left takes little nibbles !! too cute :)

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Maryland
Zergy, I noticed your signature said you're waiting to find the perfect Redfoot. Let me tell you though, the perfect redfoot is the one you own. I took to Darwin (the smaller one) easily because he was so tiny and perfect, but I bought Harper at a Petco and he had some issues... shell rot, dehydration, and poor stool. For a while I didn't know whether I was going to keep him or not, because I couldn't afford the vet bills if something got worse. Luckily, he turned around pretty quickly, and even though he's sometimes a scardy cat, I love them both equally.

Pryncesssc, it's funny you say that, because Harper (the larger one on the left) usually eats twice as much as Darwin (the smaller)... guess he was just being weight conscious-today :p

Status
Not open for further replies.