box turtles

tortoise5643

5 Year Member
I think I'm about to spend $100 on 6 box turtles. 5 are three toed and 1 is an ornate. I will post pics ASAP. I was just wandering if anyone would want to perform a trade? After this I will have 9 three toeds and 2 ornates. I am trying to have 1.2 with gulf coast, ornate, three toed, and eastern. I will easily achieve a 1.2 with 3 toeds but I am looking to trade for a female ornate and any gulf coast and easterns. I also want them to go to good homes obviously because I'm attached to my current ones so I will probably ask about housing briefly. If you're a mod and you think this is wrongly categorized, feel free to fix it.

ImageUploadedByTortForum1392080129.219077.jpg

CORRECTION it looks like the little one is an ornate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bibbit

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Dallas, Texas
tortoise5643 said:
In the Dallas/Fort Worth area
I am close and looking to add a female to my brood, but have none to trade. If you are looking to relocate any of them otherwise, let me know. That one looks huge.

tortoise5643

5 Year Member
Re: RE: box turtles

Bibbit said:
tortoise5643 said:
I am close and looking to add a female to my brood, but have none to trade. If you are looking to relocate any of them otherwise, let me know. That one looks huge.

What type? Ornate or three toed?

Saleama

5 Year Member
Irving Texas
It seems like there are several of us here in Dallas that are trying to aquire box turtles, lol. I saw these six last night. Looks like four nice three toed and two ornates. I wounder what the sexes of these are? Did you hear back from the poster?

Bibbit

5 Year Member
Dallas, Texas
tortoise5643 said:
Bibbit said:
tortoise5643 said:

What type? Ornate or three toed?
Boxies are in short supply, obviously. I'd take a three toe or ornate. I have both types already.

tortoise5643

5 Year Member
Re: RE: box turtles

Saleama said:
It seems like there are several of us here in Dallas that are trying to aquire box turtles, lol. I saw these six last night. Looks like four nice three toed and two ornates. I wounder what the sexes of these are? Did you hear back from the poster?

Yes I have heard back. We are supposed to meet this week sometime.