Chewy

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
Here's a picture of Chewy I took this AM. She was awake and waiting for her food. She's so sweet....

006-16.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I just love pictures of Chewy! It's as if he/she's saying, "Ma ma???"

Yvonne

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I always call Noah (my 9 year old) in to see Chewy when there's pictures. He said that he wanted a Chewy of his own. I told him that Chewy is one of a kind and that they don't always have those eyes (Chewy's special). Anyway loved the picture of your little hungry one.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Candy, I have some friends that have boxies but I have never seen any with those eyes. They crack me up. It's as if she has no eye lids. Tim (my grandson) went to Florida to stay with his other grandma for a few weeks and I can't tell you how many times he has already called me to see how Chewy is. She is well loved here......

I still feed her the way you told me to Yvonne. She will be a big chooch and still be sitting in her little tub eating everything in sight.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Terry, I just absolutely love Chewy's little face. You could NEVER get mad at that face haha. I can tell all your tort/turt babies are super well loved, because of that little piece of heaven they get to live in :p

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Who couldn't love a face like that. She always looks as though she is wide eyed with amazement. Great pic
Thanks for the smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.