CL-IN FLINT MICHIGAN GREEK HATCHLINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
These are not my babies. Just want anyone looking to see this. They are on craigs list Flint Michigan, post 2813133356

Jessadawn

5 Year Member
This is false there is no current tortoises on flints or detroits Craigslist I check every couple days. Sorry

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I just checked and yes the ad post listed is still there 2813133356. Also there are still two redfoots on the flint CL for sale post 2792647441 with the setup.. Now whether or not he still has them I am not sure.Russian 2817797678 and also hinge back 2792184848 I am not sure what you aren't seeing? Are you looking under the pet section? They don't always show up if you just do a general tortoise search. Almost forgot the Sulcata 2805934874

Jessadawn

5 Year Member
I apologize I just found them and sent an email to the person about the reds. Keep fingers crossed I would like for my little guy to have friends in his outdoor enclosure this summer. After quarantine and a vet check up of course.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Glad you were able to find them. Good luck. If you get it, start a new thread and post pics so we all can see.:D

Jessadawn said:
I apologize I just found them and sent an email to the person about the reds. Keep fingers crossed I would like for my little guy to have friends in his outdoor enclosure this summer. After quarantine and a vet check up of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.