do you agree with use a baby monitor to care your baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shasha2011

hi,
do you agree with use a baby monitor to care your baby? my friend marry adviced me to buy a baby monitor for my girl lily..she is 5 months now..i just wanna know how many parents use a baby monitor.
and what is your experience ?and marry also choosed one for me.how do you think about(spam rem'd by mod)this baby monitor
let's talk about it and give me some advice...thanks a lot... :)

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bakersfield, California
:D Welcome to TFO! :D I think it's a pretty good idea, except torties don't make too much noise, so I guess you would have to be looking at it all the time!

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
I used a baby monitor, even though I was totally OCD an my kids were rarely out of my sight when they were babies. That one looks nice. The are great for spying on them when they are a little older too. I baby sat a boy that was lying to me. I caught him with the baby monitor. I thought everybody got them these days.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
don't bother spammer, just selling baby monitors.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
D are you kidding?! What an @$$ if you are right. I hope you are wrong and people arn't that messed up. I say check out the monitor and DON"T buy it!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
that's what spammers do

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
Actually for my first child, I used a baby monitor (15 years ago) and liked that I could hear him. However, times have changed and with my recent two kids, I have used camera monitors. They are so awesome and would HIGHLY recommend it. We love the summer infant and it's about $100, and worth ever cent. Being able to see your child on the monitor puts great relief in my mind at all times. Even though my youngest is now turning 2 in two days, I still keep it by my bed with him in it. I remember one time my daughter (my second child) got the stomach flu and threw up in her bed. Well she fell right back to sleep once she did it, but because I could see her on the monitor, I could know to go in and take care of that situation. So yes, I would recommend some form of monitor.

I have a close friend who's a breeder and he keeps cameras/monitor on all his tortoises...funny huh?

S

shasha2011

Torty Mom said:
:D Welcome to TFO! :D I think it's a pretty good idea, except torties don't make too much noise, so I guess you would have to be looking at it all the time!

yeah...now i just spend all my time with my girl...i love her so much..but i cant stay all the time so marry asked me to buy a monitor```:shy:

TortieLuver said:
Actually for my first child, I used a baby monitor (15 years ago) and liked that I could hear him. However, times have changed and with my recent two kids, I have used camera monitors. They are so awesome and would HIGHLY recommend it. We love the summer infant and it's about $100, and worth ever cent. Being able to see your child on the monitor puts great relief in my mind at all times. Even though my youngest is now turning 2 in two days, I still keep it by my bed with him in it. I remember one time my daughter (my second child) got the stomach flu and threw up in her bed. Well she fell right back to sleep once she did it, but because I could see her on the monitor, I could know to go in and take care of that situation. So yes, I would recommend some form of monitor.

I have a close friend who's a breeder and he keeps cameras/monitor on all his tortoises...funny huh?

so appreciate for your words...and now i guess it is necessary to buy one for my girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.