Does this look ok (sulcata)

randomdemon

Location (City and/or State)
Uk
*Edited to add* He does have another, more enclosed, moist hide, it was just being cleaned when I took these photos, it's situated in the empty space in the back left corner...

It's a 4ft x 2ft and is enclosed.

Substrate is coco coir with orchid bark underneath.

Plants are all checked via the tortoise table and various other sources and deemed safe (there are some more seedings to come yet when they're big enough not to be devoured in 10 minutes).

Left side is currently at 86% humidity and 26⁰c and right side is at 80% humidity and 30⁰c.

Temperature doesn't fluctuate much but humidity can depending on how much I need to open the enclosure. The warmer end can drop to 77% (lowest I've seen it) but in contrast, the 'cooler', humid end never drops below 80% and often reaches the high 90s.

Under the basking light is 37⁰c (basking light is actually an incandescent flood light that I could only find on amazon as they're being phased out here which leads me to a question, what would you advise when these bulbs are no longer available? (I've stocked up but it's going to be inevitable).

Overnight it's heated with a heat panel on a thermostat. In the day it's heated mostly by the basking light.

UV is currently from an Arcadia 12% HO tube but I have that posh reptisun LED thingy coming (sorry can't quite remember it's proper name off the top of my head) and the uv measuring device is in my basket but will have to wait for payday now.

He's having daily soaks which he doesn't particularly love and either tries to escape the entire time or falls asleep but he's a very amiable little guy and quite bold now. He was timid last week but will now try to push my hand out of his way or barge past if I'm doing something in his enclosure and he thinks he needs to get past!

Wees and poops are fine, usually poops after his soak.

So I was told he hatched in February and when he arrived I double checked at he is smaller than I was expecting but I was assured the last few they had were just tiny but, he looks to still have his egg tooth? And his plastron still has very clear marks/scarring from the yolk sac? (I'll get a pic of this later).

These are his stats and some pictures taken yesterday, please let me know what you think and if I can improve on this in any way I'm open to suggestions.

I did think I was well researched before getting this tortoise and have been planning for over a year but unfortunately, I was well researched on the wrong advice, so yes, he was started off dry but he did have hides (although not humid) and 1 soak per week before he came to me and I've been caring for him like this from day 1. I'm moving forward and still learning now so please don't be too harsh, I'm doing my best.

1000008418.jpg1000008419.jpg1000008421.jpg