Dorm life UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

movealongmosey

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Cincinnati Ohio
Hey everyone,
It's been awhile since I've posted a thread, but just thought I'd give an update.
For those who don't know me I started my freshman year of college and to say it's crazy is an understatement. :rolleyes: I've met a lot of new people and I am still trying to remember names. In earlier threads I was debating bringing my red foot (mosey) to my dorm, but have since decided against it. Luckily my awesome parents are taking care of him, and he's nice and cozy at home. Though I miss him terribly :(
I have 3 roommates and our dorm never sleeps... at least not until 3am! :D they're awesome and apparently I talk in my sleep. I had a dream last night that some phony reptile protection agency was trying to take my tort. I was soooo angry and my roommates could tell by the way I was sobbing and screaming in my sleep! Woops :p
So yeah thats me, for anybody who's interested.

M

Maggie Cummings

Too funny! I know it's hard to live with other people. Especially young kids away from their parents for the first time. I'm glad your parents are taking good care of Mosey. What college are you attending?

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Welcome back :)
I am glad everything is doing good. I am sure Mosey misses you a lot too :)

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
My son is in his last year at Binghamton U. up-state NY. I can't wait until he gets home for good. I miss him so much. Now he's going to have to get used to "where ya going?...what time are you coming home" This year he's living in his frat house, so I can just imagine the partying that's going on.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
I'm glad you're enjoying yourself! I graduated from college in May and I definitely miss the college-life at times...(who am I kidding, I still party like it's my job- I guess I should say I miss living with friends ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.