Eglantine--a video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
WI
I have a youtube channel now...most of the videos are of Cleo, my tegu. But I am slowly introducing my other animals. There's one of Novalee up too, but its not the greatest.

I did a video on Eglantine this afternoon. You can really hear how badly her beak squeaks in this video.

Her vet appointment is coming up fast (I hope) I have an exam this week, and a couple papers due, and I have to go back to the chiropractor for my neck (I inflamed a vertebrae or something) so with work on top of all that, I have been super busy. But it will be done soon.

Well, here's the video. If you have a youtube account, and feel like subscribing, I will have more videos up of Nigel, and Novalee and Anouk soon.

Eglantine, a video intro!

Thanks everybody!

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Awwww Meg, Egg is so so precious. Poor girl. I am pretty sure with your great great care, she will do just fine !!!!!!!

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
I agree with Stace, Eglantine looks very calm and confident in her environment and I am sure the "horrors" of her past will fade quickly now that she has such a caring keeper.

dreadyA

5 Year Member
southern cal.
You're such a mom...."egg, eat on the tile!". Haha. but poor baby, her beak sounds painful.
I work at a chiropractic office! Adjustments feel great, huh??

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
WI
LOL yeah, I talk to all my animals like that--regardless of if they can understand me or not! :D

She's a good girl. I can't wait till next summer--she can go outside and dig up her own worms!

Status
Not open for further replies.