excuse me?..ever heard of privacy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bay Area
Hahaha...oh I am sorry Ninja.....ill leave you alone while you bath and poop!:p...(her substrate make is look like hairs in her water, but its not)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
WOW, Ninja sure looks pissed at you:p. If looks could kill, well you may not be here to read this:D

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
wellington said:
WOW, Ninja sure looks pissed at you:p. If looks could kill, well you may not be here to read this:D

hahaha..yeah that's the look i got from her...she's so funny...she has a spunky attitude too...i get so many faces from her too...it's almost like she's human sometimes!!

turtlemann2

5 Year Member
Mid Willamette Valley, Or
she is a really nice looking girl i personally like the olive brown plain shell over any marking on a TTBT its just my preferance, shes a beautiful girl : )

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
turtlemann2 said:
she is a really nice looking girl i personally like the olive brown plain shell over any marking on a TTBT its just my preferance, shes a beautiful girl : )

Me too!..I like the plain olive green as well....my new ttbt is olive green...I got an ornate with a black shell and yellow streaky spots..but I have a feeling she will be going home with my cousin since she was talking about getting a turtle....3 toes are my preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.