Food jag

BigTomsMom

Location (City and/or State)
Opelousas louisiana
I found my 14 year old red foot eating a dead rat that my cat delivered to his enclosure. Unfortunately he had eaten most of it by the time i found him. In the following Days he has been very active and behaving as usual but he doesn’t really want to eat like he use to. He will eat banana and he ate two earth worms today. He refuses greens or squash and other things that he usually eats He did have a huge, disgusting, smelly poo that was liquid and solid (if that makes sense) 2 days after the rat incident.... any thoughts?

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
I found my 14 year old red foot eating a dead rat that my cat delivered to his enclosure. Unfortunately he had eaten most of it by the time i found him. In the following Days he has been very active and behaving as usual but he doesn’t really want to eat like he use to. He will eat banana and he ate two earth worms today. He refuses greens or squash and other things that he usually eats He did have a huge, disgusting, smelly poo that was liquid and solid (if that makes sense) 2 days after the rat incident.... any thoughts?

Hopefully that rat hadnt ingested any poisons.... sounds pretty disgusting.