good breeder for leopard tortoises?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Tom, Has pardalis pardalis but not sure he has any now. Also, Dean, not sure what he has, I think both babcocki and the pardalis. I don't know if either has any at this time. You could send them a pm

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I would contact neal.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Oops, I meant to put Neal in my post above. Not sure what Dean has, sorry. Tom and Neal.

chris_m90731

5 Year Member
Depends. Where are you located? Also, check out www.kingsnake.com. I know in Southern CA, you can check out craigslist "pets," and there's breeder who post there -- reasonable prices, and nice lookers.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
chris_m90731 said:
Depends. Where are you located? Also, check out www.kingsnake.com. I know in Southern CA, you can check out craigslist "pets," and there's breeder who post there -- reasonable prices, and nice lookers.

But make sure to ask the right questions when looking on craigslist! (like how often they soak them, what they feed them, what substrate they are kept on, etc etc)

stinax182

5 Year Member
Springfield, Massachusetts
TortoiseBoy1999 said:
chris_m90731 said:

But make sure to ask the right questions when looking on craigslist! (like how often they soak them, what they feed them, what substrate they are kept on, etc etc)

i live in massachusetts so that might not work out. i am really considering buying a baby from eweezy if i can't rescue one from craigslist.

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I can also vouch for both Neal and ChristyP. They both raise nice leopards in Arizona.

Status
Not open for further replies.