Hi everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the nicholsons

5 Year Member
I was looking online for tortoise rescues in my area... my family and I have wanted a tortoise for quite some time now... last week we almost bought 1 at a pet store and decided against it when we found out how many tortoises are being abused out there... so that's when the tortoise rescue came to mind...during my search I ran acrossed tortoise rescue in my area who is very helpful in answering all my questions... he was also gracious enough to offer me this web site...WOW!!!! What a lot of information and good advice... Anyway I'm glad to be here and I hope to get to know if you if you...Thanks!

Dale
Oakdale,Ca

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Dale!

I don't know how far away Oakdale is, but I'm in Clovis and I operate the Clovis Turtle & Tortoise rescue. No fee adoption, but I have to have good clear pictures of where you want to keep a tortoise.

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Hello and welcome. Glad to see there are people out there willing to help out our poor unfortunate little friends..thank you..

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:) Kudos to you and your family for doing a rescue. That's great. Don't forget to post pics when you get one and any question you might have, there a plenty here to help. Everyone is always very willing to help.

waterboy

5 Year Member
Riverbank, CA
Glad to see you got on the website ok. Thanks for the pm and ill see you this weekend.Make sure you check out all the enclosure threads and see what you want to build and as always welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.