Hi Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ddangkomaandme

5 Year Member
Hi Everyone!
I am Naomi!
I have a tortoise named Ddangkoma and if you know a korean boy band named super junior well i named Ddangkoma same with a member of it that has a tortoise!
Ddangkoma is a horsfield and he is one years old , male.
He like sleeping!
His fav food is Cabbage.
I have tortoise food pellets but he doesnt really like them so he doesnt eat it much.
Im planing to get some dandelion seeds to plant and then give it to him to eat!
:) :tort:

Attachments

• PA220600.JPG
    PA220600.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 13

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Naomi and welcome to the Forum!

You can buy some greens at the grocery store to feed your steppe tortoise. Buy a bunch of turnip greens and when that's all gone, buy a head of escarole. Next time buy endive, then spring mix, then dandelion greens. Your tortoise shouldn't have to wait to eat until you've planted seed and they've grown. He needs to eat a healthy diet every day. If you're not in the U.S. Spring mix is the same as Crispy Rocket Salad mix.

Ddangkomaandme

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Hi Naomi and welcome to the Forum!

You can buy some greens at the grocery store to feed your steppe tortoise. Buy a bunch of turnip greens and when that's all gone, buy a head of escarole. Next time buy endive, then spring mix, then dandelion greens. Your tortoise shouldn't have to wait to eat until you've planted seed and they've grown. He needs to eat a healthy diet every day. If you're not in the U.S. Spring mix is the same as Crispy Rocket Salad mix.

Oh okay thanks for the advice i'll tell my mom that when she goes shopping! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.