Juvenile Hermann's and Greek for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

noles82

10 Year Member!
It looks like I have to part with Boris and Natasha. I am about to have some uninsured medical expenses and I need to raise some cash. Boris is the Hermann's and was born in May of 2011 and Natasha is the Greek born November 2011. I am looking to get $170 for Boris and $150 for Natasha. Shipping is extra if you are not able to pick up. We all live in Dalton, Ga..

They have been raised in their own enclosures and have been feed a varied diet of clover, dandelion, kale, spring mix and mazuri. When weather permits they get a little outdoor time each week.

Both of these tortoises are healthy with great appetites. Boris has the most outgoing personality while Natasha can be a little shy at times. I am going to miss them.

I have pictures but can not figure out how to attach them to this. Can someone point me in the right direction?

noles82

10 Year Member!
Here are a few pictures

Note from moderator: when you see this symbol (shown above) you right click on the square inside the rectangle then select "open in new window." The picture will show up in a new window)

noles82

10 Year Member!
Still looking for a good home for Travis and Natasha.

Status
Not open for further replies.