Later Comers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arizona Sulcata

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Mesa, AZ
Is it just me or are everyone's eggs taking longer to hatch recently? I feel like I've seen a lot of posts saying their torts are taking forever and I agree! Mine have never taken this long to at least start hatching. Maybe they are all conspiring against us... Or even better they are waiting for April fools to pull a prank.

kbaker

5 Year Member
Michigan
Arizona Sulcata said:
Is it just me or are everyone's eggs taking longer to hatch recently? I feel like I've seen a lot of posts saying their torts are taking forever and I agree! Mine have never taken this long to at least start hatching. Maybe they are all conspiring against us... Or even better they are waiting for April fools to pull a prank.

Not here! :)

I was not expecting my Sulcatas to hatch until next week at the very earliest...I found three pipping this morning. (again... :) )

Arizona Sulcata

10 Year Member!
Mesa, AZ
kbaker said:
Not here! :)

I was not expecting my Sulcatas to hatch until next week at the very earliest...I found three pipping this morning. (again... :) )

Lucky!! Mine are being so stubborn!

Tropical Torts

10 Year Member!
Northwest FL
I am still eagerly awaiting the hatching of my first hatchling redfoot. I have 21 eggs cookin in the incubator right now, the oldest egg being laid in early november of last year.

It seems like we want the eggs to hatch as soon as they are laid, to bad that never happens!! :)

Arizona Sulcata

10 Year Member!
Mesa, AZ
jrcrist4 said:
I am still eagerly awaiting the hatching of my first hatchling redfoot. I have 21 eggs cookin in the incubator right now, the oldest egg being laid in early november of last year.

It seems like we want the eggs to hatch as soon as they are laid, to bad that never happens!! :)

Wow we are in the exact same boat! Mine were laid at the same time and I got 21 too! Haha

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Columbia, SC
Maybe it was the weather when they were laid? I'm still having a beast of a time finding a couple of sisters for Levi, nobody seems to have hatchlings yet

Status
Not open for further replies.