Mazuri help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
spain
I want to buy some Mazuri for my torts as a bumper food, but I am not sure if I can get it here in Spain,

I know some of you guys are dealers of this make of food, is it possible to ship to Spain or does anyone know how I can get in touch with the company that makes it?:(

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Theres Someone Who sells It On The Forum!
But it Will Probably cost Alot to Ship to Spain, like 10-20 bucks

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
Mazuri is actually made by Purina (PMI Purina Mills Inc) and you can try Mazuri.com, as they have a dealer locator and a customer service to lead you in a direction to get some. There are a couple people on here that sell it, perhaps they will ship to you in Spain. Look under the for sale thread and then you can type in mazuri for a keyword at the bottom of the page

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
Thanks guys,
I know someone sells it on here, but to get it shipped and possibly lost, Spanish post is not the most realible.

Purina has been banned in Spain, it was something to do with a change of company and Purina had to stay out of Europe for x amount,
But they are now returning so I will get in touch with them,

Thank you so much Jacob and christy

onarock

5 Year Member
Hawaii
Yvonne, try shelledwarriors.co.uk. Dont know if your familiar with that site, but they are UK based. I believe there is someone on there importing some to Europe. I know for a long time it was not available in Europe, but I think thats changing.

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
onarock said:
Yvonne, try shelledwarriors.co.uk. Dont know if your familiar with that site, but they are UK based. I believe there is someone on there importing some to Europe. I know for a long time it was not available in Europe, but I think thats changing.
Oh yes I forgot, isn't that josh's partner.
Thanks I will try tomorrow.

Cheers.x

HarleyK

5 Year Member
You can go to mazuri.com and they ship internatiknally. Also try ebay spain or something alike it mayxbe onthere alredy.

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
Another option would be to check with Shelled Warriors to see what the local equivilent would be. I know I have seen some brands mentioned that seem to have good reputations.

coastal

10 Year Member!
Florida
We can ship to Spain if all else fails. I ship to that country allot. Just email me for a custom quote.

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
Here's an update spoke to Mazuri in the states and they do have Mazuri in Spain, but it's not called Mazuri, it's called Nutrazu,

Still trying to get in touch with the Spanish office, as the girl that deals with nutrition only works mornings,

But thanks guys for all your help
:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.