Mazuri Tortoise Diet - 1lb and 6lb bulk packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricIvins

5 Year Member
South Central Herpetological is now offering Mazuri Tortoise diet to current, returning, and new customers! I feed this to a myriad of different species ( And not just Tortoises! ) on a daily basis and swear by it. I do not sell products that I would not use myself. I use this for all Tortoise year classes, and alternate between feeding it wet and dry for the best beak health. This stuff is proven and works very well. Prices are as follows -

1lb vacuum sealed packs - $8 shipped via USPS Priority Mail

6lb bulk packs - $24 shipped via USPS Priority Mail

Mazuri can be stored in a cool dark place, or a freezer. Vacuum packing extends shelf life by months, so I do recommend any customers utilizing this once they receive the product if buying the 6lb pack. Orders are shipped the next business day after the order is received. I go through 6-10 25lb bags a week, so this is as fresh as anyone can provide.......Inquiries should be sent to southcentralherpATgmail.com.

Paypal email is as follows - southcentralherpATgmail.com. I can also send an Invoice through Paypal if anyone prefers to order that way.........

Stay tuned guys - We are turning the business to the supply and dry good side of the trade, so lots of new products and books are going to offered in the coming weeks! The website is going to be resurrected and our Facebook page continually updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.