Measuring equipment

Shelldog

Location (City and/or State)
Midlesborough
Can anyone send links to different equipment that can measure temperature, humidity and uv that are actually reliable? The last set I got weren’t working at all and most of what I have looked at looks similar or the ones that looked good were £100 😀. Also wondering if equipment that can measure both temp and humidity is reliable or should I get equipment for both separately?
Thanks

Littleredfootbigredheart

Location (City and/or State)
UK
So to measure temp and humidity, go with digital monitors, we personally use the exo terra combo meters, they’ve worked well for us so far, I’ve also heard folks say simple digital ones you get from the hardware store work fine too(pics attached for both)
You could also look into govee’s? They’re smart meters that measure both the temp and humidity and send the readings to your phone! Idk if they work if internet goes down though so maybe have back up monitors, if going for the govee I’d get one with multiple sensors.

To measure uv, the only way is a solar meter 6.5, I’ll warn, they aren’t cheap! But definitely worth the investment! You’re from the uk like me, meaning indoor uv will always be a must, so it is kinda important to measure ideally, plus it could save you replacing expensive bulbs too soon! So it pays for itself eventually👍

I’d bet yourself a temp gun to do back up checks too🙂

Attachments

• IMG_2218.jpeg
    IMG_2218.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2219.jpeg
    IMG_2219.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2220.jpeg
    IMG_2220.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1727.jpeg