Meet Mio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegas_Leopard

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV
How's everyone been on Tortoise Forum? :D

Just a day ago I received my Leopard Tortoise (Mio) that I purchased from Jtrux a fellow TF member. He's an overall great person to have dealt with and knows the guidelines on how to raise a Leopard Tortoise. I knew purchasing one from him, I wouldn't have to worry about "hatchling failure syndrome". If anyone is looking to buy one, I think he has 4 left.

Meet Mio! I chose Mio, because of her coloration. Her skin tone and shell reminds me of a butterscotch in plain sight. I'm excited to see her markings and shell growth as she get older by the day. I haven't weighed her yet because my scale needs batteries, but stay tuned as I post updates on her. :D

For details and information on Mio's closed chamber enclosure follow this link: http://www.tortoiseforum.org/thread-76747.html

aekp.jpg

iq6y.jpg

7y7c.jpg

bpqw.jpg

Mervin and Mabel say hi too! :p
ypdf.jpg

jtrux

5 Year Member
San Antonio, TX
Looks awesome, I'm glad you like her. I look forward to seeing progress pics.

Vegas_Leopard

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks everyone! Yeah, I'm excited to see how her patterns come in. I like that it's easy to tell when their shell is growing because of all the new coloration and patterns.
Millerlite said:
Very great looking baby Leo. It's fun to watch Leo's. grow their patterns break up and the pattern starts to who, exciting stuff

Check out my site and channel:
Www.tortoise-spot.webs.com
Www.youtube.com/tortoisespot

wiccan_chicken

5 Year Member
Georgia
Mio is a very beautiful baby, I can't wait to see an updated thread in ten years showing him/her fully grown and very beautiful. I wish you three a long and happy life together :)

Vegas_Leopard

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Wiccan and everyone else! You guys will definitely be seeing more of her. Everything in her enclosure is looking good and I can't wait for everyone to see her grow with me!
wiccan_chicken said:
Mio is a very beautiful baby, I can't wait to see an updated thread in ten years showing him/her fully grown and very beautiful. I wish you three a long and happy life together :)

Vegas_Leopard

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV
Mio, soaking with Mervin and Mabel in their outdoor enclosure. Mio, having a Mazuri treat and her grazing area after 4 days growth.
ImageUploadedByTortForum1376079817.952549.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Vegas_Leopard

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Lance! Mervin's, hitting a growth spurt, his scutes are beginning to expand from just this past month!
Lancecham said:
They all look great..... Of course, I am partial to Mervin and Mabel:)

Status
Not open for further replies.