Meet the rest of the gang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Columbia, SC
Figured I would post pictures of the rest of my guys.

This is Leo the leopard gecko (actually my brothers but I'm looking after him while ky is in freshman housing). He's about to shed, so a little dull.
4f513c7f.jpg

And my beautiful beardie hydra
eef68335.jpg

290f37a0.jpg

She makes a great necklace ;). Also it is really hard to take a picture of yourself in the mirror with an iPad with one hand (I couldn't switch it to the front camera one handed) that's my mom with Levi in one hand in the background...we were bringing them in from a romp in the sun (I look terrible, yay 12 hrs in the car)

8f239982.jpg

And here is Harvey kitty.
bb621bc1.jpg

23cf9593.jpg

6420a6b6.jpg

And Kima
e15fc59c.jpg

And pascal (he likes my roomies dreads, he's sort of the house pet, we share him and I guess the cat too)

910aad08.jpg

I would post pics of my tanks since I'm at my parents where they still are (you do not move 50 gallons unless its permanently :)) but I'm warm out in the sun and don't want to miss it by going in!
I have breeding pairs of convicts and blood parrots as well as some beloved raphael cats and a Huge tinfoil barb and a pond full of happily procreating koi and goldfish + the baby goldfish I stole from the pond to but in a bowl in my apartment (I'd feel bad but he is loved and I missed my fish :()

cherylim

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Leyland, UK
Those are all gorgeous! Love every single one, and they all look so happy and healthy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.