New baby coming!!!

tortoisaur

Location (City and/or State)
Uk
So I am a little excited to be getting a new baby hermanns on Saturday! I was told yesterday I have to wait 3 weeks for it now its only one so not as bad but still going to be a longggg week! I have set enclosure up to be similar to my current Hermanns but just with the difference of it being more humid and taking in to account how little it will be so minimise flipping over risk where possible etc. They are 5 months old so although I've done a lot of research are there any important tips anyone can offer for young tortoise I may have missed?? Thankyou ! :)

PetPlanet

I am getting a Herman's and I am calling him/her sprout. What will you call yours?

tortgirl123

I feel ya! My first is coming Wednesday! I'm so excited yet so nervous! Good luck and congrats!

tortoisaur

Location (City and/or State)
Uk
Re: RE: New baby coming!!!

PetPlanet said:
I am getting a Herman's and I am calling him/her sprout. What will you call yours?

I'm thinking Elsie! I like old names my mum has a Norman and used to have an Ethel, I was boring and called my current one Herman he he! I quite like Elsie!

tortgirl123 said:
I feel ya! My first is coming Wednesday! I'm so excited yet so nervous! Good luck and congrats!

Good luck to you too :) eeeek!!