New EBT Babies!!!!!!

KevinGG

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Santa Cruz, CA
What kind of plants do you have in there? And where did you get them?

Hi I have two types of ferns from Home Depot as well as spider plant that I got from a friends plant that was sending off runners. I also have several types of New Zealand wild mosses that were purchased from a vendor on amazon.

wiccan_chicken

5 Year Member
Georgia
I have their sibling! She's about two now and growing like a weed!

Attachments

• Color pop.jpg
    Color pop.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 39
M

Maggie Cummings

They look about the same size as my Eastern Boxie baby. He hatched out in Sept and an adult took a bite right at his bridge. But he's active and healthy and fun...IMG_2583.JPG IMG_2578.JPG

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Love, love, love your vivarium! I have two in my bedroom, and I could watch those little guys all night.

KevinGG

5 Year Member
Santa Cruz, CA
Love, love, love your vivarium! I have two in my bedroom, and I could watch those little guys all night.

Thank you terry. That means a lot. I know! I'll be working on my laptop for a few hours and out of the corner of my eye I see 4 little turtles come out of the foliage. They dive in the water and bask and then they go back to hiding with no trace that they were ever there. Such funny creatures.

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Fargo, ND
Loving your setup! How big of a tank is that? I'm thinking of getting a trio. What do you use for lighting and what are your temps? I've heard they don't need much in the way of light or heat.

KevinGG

5 Year Member
Santa Cruz, CA
Loving your setup! How big of a tank is that? I'm thinking of getting a trio. What do you use for lighting and what are your temps? I've heard they don't need much in the way of light or heat.

Thank you! It is a 40 gallon. It fluctuates between 78-85 depending what lights I have on. At night it drops to about 70-75. I have a heat bulb on one end and a CHE on the other. I also have a UVB strip light that runs across the whole tank. UVB stays on all day and off at night. Heat bulb stays on from 8am-6pm. CHE is always on. Hope I was of some help

wiccan_chicken

5 Year Member
Georgia
That's so cool to have an idea of what they'll look like in a year. Haha it doesn't seem to even notice that worm

She's pulling the worm out of the ground XD They played tug of war. She's grown beautifully and her yellow is coming through. A toothbrush whetted lightly brushed over their shell works wonders! Spook loves getting mud everywhere.