PenPal

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Blackburn, U.K.
Is anyone intrested i would like to have a pen pal to some tort owners on here anyone intrested? :shy::shy: i think it would be fun and good for us to get to know eachother?

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
You and I will have to keep in contact, Tyler! Since you live so close. I know you're 13 so probably can't meet up, but once I get my tortoise we'll have to share stories and pictures. Don't know of anyone else near us.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
How old are you? My daughter is 12 and would probably be interested. She loves our tortoises but her Internet is very restricted.

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
my internet is not restricted as my parents are always here with me as our computer is in the livingroom! :S

i am 13! :D

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Why a pen pal were all on computers now a days? why write something on paper put a stamp on it go to the post office to mail it then wait to hear back ? when you can just send and email it don't make sense to me I'm out :D

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I am pretty sure my daughter is encouraged to correspond with someone from another country in middle school. If so, I'll let you know when she starts school in 2 weeks. I like your idea:)

HarleyK

5 Year Member
For some people it's more meaning ful to put words down on paper. Some people enjoy the process of waiting for the letter and opening the letter itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.