Please tell me lol

Lovechell69

Location (City and/or State)
Arkansas
I woke up and the first thing I do is feed Amara. I have to pass her aquarium to do so. I walked past and took one step back to see if I saw what I thought I did. I did not realize a sulcata so young had the strength and coordination to carry a cuddle bone on top of her rock cave. She continues to amaze me. She tries to use it as a surfboard so if I’m not around I take it out. I got some small balls with bells inside and brightly colored and she loves playing with them. I may have the wrong line of thinking but I want to keep her from being bored as well as getting some exercise. We’ve had record breaking rainfall for months. The water is insane and it’s cold outside. I can’t wait for warm weather to see her outside with real sun fresh outdoors and a much larger enclosure. Has anyone else seen their sulcata doing things like Amara? I can’t imagine a life without her.

CD32BAC8-C302-4837-9E3A-FD194B4143DE.jpeg

xMario

Germany
I woke up and the first thing I do is feed Amara. I have to pass her aquarium to do so. I walked past and took one step back to see if I saw what I thought I did. I did not realize a sulcata so young had the strength and coordination to carry a cuddle bone on top of her rock cave. She continues to amaze me. She tries to use it as a surfboard so if I’m not around I take it out. I got some small balls with bells inside and brightly colored and she loves playing with them. I may have the wrong line of thinking but I want to keep her from being bored as well as getting some exercise. We’ve had record breaking rainfall for months. The water is insane and it’s cold outside. I can’t wait for warm weather to see her outside with real sun fresh outdoors and a much larger enclosure. Has anyone else seen their sulcata doing things like Amara? I can’t imagine a life without her.

View attachment 265054
My sulcata always takes some food in her mouth and drags it into the hide shes basically storing food I'm gonna try taking a video tomorrow

Lovechell69

Arkansas
Storing food lol. I would love to see that. That’s cute and clever. I would love to see the water dish getting moved around. And thanks for sharing koopa digging her pond up. I know what to expect now. Studying about them is one thing. I knew expense, time, learning and love and dedication would come with I hate saying owning one. What you get back is well worth it. I have watched Amara’s personality take shape. She does interact with me yet still her on top her cave with the cuddle bone I’m still laughing and shaking my head. If she is having a grumpy day I know when I have to soak her she’s going to pee on me lol. Thank you for replying and the pictures. Please post pictures. Semi- Newbies love seeing your babies I don’t know what it is about her cuttlebone/ cuddle bone but she is always using it like a surfboard. She won’t eat if she can’t hang her back legs off the back of her food dish. I mean she doesn’t want them touching the ground lol. It’s so cute

Attachments

• EA5992A8-C720-4812-AB88-41A06825DC42.jpeg
    EA5992A8-C720-4812-AB88-41A06825DC42.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 14