repticon in baltimore

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattk

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
delaware
Hello everyone. Just wondering if anyone is going to the Repticon show in baltimore on oct 8th or if anyone has been before. im hoping to get my redfoot tortoise the. Im just wondering how the show is

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Matt:

Maybe you could give us a bit more info about it...where it is in Baltimore, etc.

mattk

5 Year Member
delaware
ooops sorry about that. its going to be on oct 8-9 at the timonium fairgrounds, 2200 york rd timonium MD. its usualy a big show if i remember right its been a while since i been to a reptile show.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
If you go be sure to take lots of pictures so we can live vicariously through you. There are NEVER any reptile shows in my area and I'm not likely to do any driving to go to one in Southern Calif.

mattk

5 Year Member
delaware
I will def try and do that as this will be the first one i have been to in a few years.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
I'm planning on going to the Baltimore-Timonium, show on Sunday the 9th, and I am going to try to make the Manassas show this Sat. It's been awhile since I been to one, so going to see if they have changed, and see who is selling what. Could get lucky and find something I can't live without.Also going to stop by the Aquarium Center in Randellstown and see if it is still open.

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Maryland
I was considering going but decided against it. Let me know what the asking price for redfoots is there... I already bought mine but I'm still curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.