Russian Outdoor Enclosure

Oogway the russian tort

I am currently making a outdoor enclosure for my Russian tortoise Oogway that is 8feet by 8feet. I am planning to add a night box, edible plants, and plenty of hides. I was wondering if i'm able to add other Russians(and how many) for breeding. I will keep you all updated on the enclosure. :) Any advice?critics are appreciated.

TortoiseRacket

Location (City and/or State)
New York
Yes, you most likely can but ONLY females. I’d recommend 3 females so the stress of breeding is distributed to a level that is not that bad for each tortoise. You may have to separate them if you see a problem so be prepared to do so. Hope that helped!
-Mickey

Oogway the russian tort

Yes, you most likely can but ONLY females. I’d recommend 3 females so the stress of breeding is distributed to a level that is not that bad for each tortoise. You may have to separate them if you see a problem so be prepared to do so. Hope that helped!
-Mickey
So what male to female ratio for russian breeding is the best. I've looked online some say 2females to 1male and 3females to 1male. And is there a less chance of fighting since i'm going to introduce them to a new territory at the same time.