Small light brown bumps on back legs

HannahHermann

Location (City and/or State)
Saratoga Springs
Hi everyone. I have a male Russian, Whiplash, and doing his daily once over I noticed some light brown spots on his back legs, up high where his skin is a yellow color. I thought they may be dirt but I think that's just his skin color. I probably mistaken them for eco earth before but I just wanted to double check and make sure that that is normal. They aren't really bumps, they are kind of just really small spots. I took a few pictures. Thanks!20220414_105758.jpg20220414_105749.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I don't think that's anything to worry about. Looks like normal wrinkly skin to me.

Gijoux

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hi everyone. I have a male Russian, Whiplash, and doing his daily once over I noticed some light brown spots on his back legs, up high where his skin is a yellow color. I thought they may be dirt but I think that's just his skin color. I probably mistaken them for eco earth before but I just wanted to double check and make sure that that is normal. They aren't really bumps, they are kind of just really small spots. I took a few pictures. Thanks!View attachment 343225View attachment 343226
Freckles?