Location (City and/or State)
Cyprus

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
Squirts been loving her new home!🥰she has been spending quite a bit of time in her old cave(convinced it’s her comfort blanket lol) but they’re spotting her have a good plod around in there each day😊she’s got her usual healthy appetite and having her usual clear out during soak time💩🤣

I think she’s probably not into exploring a whole lot cause it’s not the most interesting landscape yet, but I knew it’d be a working progress now it’s set up😊temps and humidity are perfect!

I’ve done her a pretty good meal plan, probably too good and overthought as per my process😂
but now I’ve done that my next visit to her is going to be focused on getting some live plants in there, I’ve got SO many spider plant babies propagating in water atm, I was just wondering if it’s okay to put a whole bunch of those in at once? I have a feeling she’ll start munching them right away😂will too many of them possibly upset her tummy? I could just put one or two in if that’s the case, I’m looking into other enclosure plants to add like pothos etc, I’m just crossing my fingers they don’t get completely destroyed right away! Be nice if they last a few weeks at least!🤣