Steppe Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunaLupus

5 Year Member
I won a Steppe Runner in Reptiles Magazine's contest, and I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with them. I am having no luck finding info online, can't even find out how to sex the little one. It is eating, pooping, and doesn't mind being handled in small amounts, but it is almost painfully shy. I only see it if I go looking for it. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks!

poison

5 Year Member
wow thats pretty cool any pics?

If you truly cant find any care on them you can always try new things. Give a high basking spot and a low cool side and adjust it from there if its spending more time in the cool side then just lower the basking to where you see it basking more normally. i have no clue if there burrowers but giving deep soil wont hurt. Just my thoughts. hope all go's well

LunaLupus

5 Year Member
poison said:
wow thats pretty cool any pics?

If you truly cant find any care on them you can always try new things. Give a high basking spot and a low cool side and adjust it from there if its spending more time in the cool side then just lower the basking to where you see it basking more normally. i have no clue if there burrowers but giving deep soil wont hurt. Just my thoughts. hope all go's well

I've found a little, but I just wanted more info, or at least verification that what I found was correct. :)

Here's Lucky! Crappy cell pic, but that's all I have right now.
Lucky.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.