Survey for Potential Store

RosieTortoise

Hello Tortoise forum! I apologize if this is in the wrong place, please let me know and I will delete or move as is appropriate.

I would like to request that members fill out this survey. I'm doing market research for a potential herp specialty store that I would like to open in the future. The store will have everything needed to house and care for a variety of reptiles, amphibians, insects and arachnids. Of course there will be tortoise items! I need to do some market research and I wanted to ask people that already have any of the above creatures to fill out this survey so that I can get a better idea of what they need and what my target market looks like. Feel free to share with any of your other critter obsessed friends! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X9X82PK

Oh and here is a pic of Ms. Rosie enjoying some sunshine just because!

18951266_10154909693319086_9208001981649395518_n.jpg

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Good luck with this. :)
i would be happy to help, but as i am in Morocco, not a lot of use to you, i guess.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Are you looking at a brick and mortar store or online?

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Of course you can help out. Think of getting items online for less and helping out someone that understands tortoise needs…
Hmmm!
And P&P to Morocco, risk of breakages etc.
i'll happily fill in the questionnaire if the lady desires but I've not got an American post code, oh, I mean Zip code.

RosieTortoise

Hmmm!
And P&P to Morocco, risk of breakages etc.
i'll happily fill in the questionnaire if the lady desires but I've not got an American post code, oh, I mean Zip code.
It's okay if you live out of the country, I'm looking to see more what type of people own reptiles. :D Thanks TD!