The way they walk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Could be MBD I noticed the back of the shells sloping slightly.

BrinnANDTorts

5 Year Member
Someone needs to tell those people posting comments to come here and learn HOW to take care of a tortoise..I mean seriously did you see some of those comments. One person though it was FUNNY, FUNNY that his sulcatas and leopard were fighting..and another is cross breeding different species of tortoises like crazy. :(

yagyujubei

5 Year Member
Amish Country
If you look at the other two tortoises, their back nails are much longer, and I think that they are simply having a tough time walking on the smooth floor. They all look pretty good to me.

BrinnANDTorts

5 Year Member
yagyujubei said:
If you look at the other two tortoises, their back nails are much longer, and I think that they are simply having a tough time walking on the smooth floor. They all look pretty good to me.

Yea that's what I was thinking too because they weren't really dragging more as slipping around .

GeoTerraTestudo

5 Year Member
Broomfield, Colorado
Sammy said:
I was watching this and the Leopard is walking normally, but noticed at the background there's 2 tortoises (the biter + ) are they dragging their back legs, is this normal? what will cause this? Thanks

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtobwGwSAqY&feature=related[/video]

I don't know, tough to tell because they're on slippery tiles. The leopard tortoise seems to be fine with it, but maybe the others would walk normally if they were on a more textured surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.