Tortoise Venders @ Hamburg Show?

ben32hayt

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Long Island, New York
Does anyone know which tortoise vender will be at the hamburg reptile show on 12/7/13? I am thinking about going but if there aren't many tortoise venders it's not worth the drive :p

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
If you Facebook, you can see their ad on Facebook. (I don't, so couldn't pull it up to answer your question)

theTurtleRoom

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lititz, PA
Turtle Towns will be there and normally has a few tortoises (we vend with them). Our good friend Chris Leone (GardenStateTortoise) should be there again. There are also all sorts of other folks there with assorted tortoises.

Anthony P

10 Year Member!
Swamps, bogs, and vernal pools
Ben, you'll be interested to hear that Chris Leone had Pyxis arachnoides brygooi at the last Hamburg show, but don't get too excited, because I'm pretty sure that was a one time deal. He got the brygooi in a trade, and only had them for that one show.

I didn't realize you were in New York. Are you sure you will be going in December?

TommyZ

5 Year Member
Im in Hudson County, right outside Manhattan. I think im gonna make an appearance. Road trip anyone?? :)

theTurtleRoom

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lititz, PA
Anyone who is going, find me at the Turtle Towns / WaterlandTubs table. I'll be there wearing my theTurtleRoom t-shirt, as always. Please come introduce yourselves! In addition to turtles, tortoises, and tubs from Turtle Towns, I'll have a couple t-shirts left and some other products on the table, too!

(Hopefully, Anthony will be making his way down to the show!)

ben32hayt

5 Year Member
Long Island, New York
Anthony P said:
Ben, you'll be interested to hear that Chris Leone had Pyxis arachnoides brygooi at the last Hamburg show, but don't get too excited, because I'm pretty sure that was a one time deal. He got the brygooi in a trade, and only had them for that one show.

I didn't realize you were in New York. Are you sure you will be going in December?

I'm not sure I will be going but that is when I would, it's when I will be ready to add some new tortoises. Also I messages Chris but he is all out of spider tortoises:( Hopefully I will have some better luck if I go.