Walker has a new friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
A ten-pin bowling ball."Not Really", I was taking him some collards this afternoon, and as I went out the door I saw he was eating on the opuntia in the pots I have for him,it would have been a great pic but I didn't have the camera with me, he had his neck stretched to the limit eating on one of the higher pads. Well anyway I went and got the camera and took a pic of him taking a break. The bowling ball is a toy for one of my dogs,one of the few toys I found that he can't destroy, he rolls it all over the yard.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Cute. What kind of dog? I have a Bull Terrier that ruins every toy, even "bully breed" tuff ones. I think I need to buy a bowling ball, hmmm:D

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
wellington said:
Cute. What kind of dog? I have a Bull Terrier that ruins every toy, even "bully breed" tuff ones. I think I need to buy a bowling ball, hmmm:D
Here he is, He was supposed to be Boston Terrier, but he is more French Bulldog in build.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Looks so cute and innocent. Terrier and bull, that's all you need to say. I understand why he needs the bowling ball:)

Status
Not open for further replies.