Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

smarch

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
Hi, here's just a fun thing to click a vote for.
My workplace is planning out a complete remodel of office furniture, including cubicles, desks and chairs. We initially believed it wouldn't happen, but then theres been a lot of meetings and plans drawn out and costings done. Some of our furnature's been here longer than workers, but each cubicle remodeled would be around $5,000.

I know you guys don't know the place as well as we do (and we're stumped here and just have to wait and see) but what's your predictions!?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
***Swami Yvonne places her finger tips on each side of her forehead, closes her eyes and hum-m-m-m-ms***

Nope - not gonna' happen!!

747117wei24kafiu.gif

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
***Swami Yvonne places her finger tips on each side of her forehead, closes her eyes and hum-m-m-m-ms***

Nope - not gonna' happen!!

747117wei24kafiu.gif
I feel like that's not just a guess and that our fate here's been decided lol.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Smart planning in the early stages increases your chances for a successful office renovation. Proactive planning can be very helpful in sidestepping the headaches that might otherwise plague a remodeling and/or expansion project. Follow these details to help the renovation process flow smoothly. Once you have made the decision to start refurbishing your office space, you can start thinking about designs and layouts. Even with a tight budget, professional advice can go a long way to create a whole new office space.
Funny, I forgot I posted this. That was just over 2 years ago, a lot changed! They did do the remodel, only thing we didn't get was new chairs. But then last year (actually literally exactly this date paste year) I had my hours drastically cut because they didn't have the money for me... Even though I was doing more work for min wage than some full timers were doing. I actually now don't even work there. They can keep their darn new cubes, they weren't all that nice anyway. And now I could never imagine sitting all day like that anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.