1.0 Indian Star Tortoise $550 SHIPPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLVenom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
South Florida
I have a beautiful six year old G. elegans for sale. I'm selling him a bit cheaper due to him having larger beak. Give him a cuddle bone, and it should fix itself right up. Feeding great on dark greens and Mazuri once a week. I'd like to keep him, but he doesn't fit into current plans. $550 SHIPPED via FedEx overnight.

Email me at [email protected] for serious inquires.

star1-2.jpg

Shipping via FedEx.

Terms:

Live arrival guarantee. Any problems must be reported within four hours of flight arrival (when the plane lands) or common carrier delivery. All air freight shipments must be picked up within one hour of flight arrival. If a problem occurs, please allow us the chance to rectify the situation first. You must report in detail the exact problem with your order via email and phone within the allotted time. Proof of DOA will be required with a time and date stamp photo or picture with newspaper and date visible. Either will be accepted as proof. The problem animal, whether dead or alive, must be returned promptly on request. Any deviation from these terms will render the guarantee null and void.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Moderator note:

Please remember to direct your questions to the original poster through email or private messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.