100% Het. Albino Sulcata Adult Pair- Produce "pink eyed" Albino Sulcata this season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
For those that wanted to start breeding and producing "Pink Eyed" albino Sulcata right away, here is your chance! I have a pair of Adult !00% Het. Albino's that I am making available at this time. Female is now over 18 inches straightline, 7 yrs old Straightline. Male is over 20 inches straightline, 8 years old. These are quite hard to come by, I just have a surplus, and can afford to let these 2 go. Both will be microchipped to insure to the buyer the genetics are "1000% guaranteed", and to preserve the integrity of the sale and protect both buyer and seller.
Asking $35k for the pair. This female will produce and get you back 100% of your investment the first year and probably put you in the black. She has already produced for me 3 years in a row!

********Worldwide Shipping Available for this pair. US Federal Master Cites Approved Breeder. Cites Permits on Hand!****************

Interested parties, Please give me a call, text, or email if you have any questions. International Buyers you can contact me on your "Whatsapp" @ 1(305)788-0340. I only have these 2 adults available, once they're sold I have no more to offer. Will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. Thank you for your interest!

Have a great day.

Joe...
cell 1(305)788-0340
email: [email protected]

IMG_6959.PNG IMG_6958.PNG IMG_8070.PNG IMG_8069.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.