ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
You found the key to happiness....for Aldabras, that is. It's just so refreshing to imagine what paradise would be like for these animals because they're living in it now. Thank you Greg for being so thoughtful of these creatures' happiness. You are a great guardian.
ALDABRAMAN said:
sibi said:
I have to say Greg, all your pics of all your animals look so peaceful. Your animals eyes say it all....happy, happy, and more happy! They love it there, and you treat them soooooooooooooooo good! They know it too.

* Thank you, we strive for extreme happiness and as low stress as possible. We actually feel that is one of the biggest factors in our high level of success in production. One thing that Greg Moss of Life Fellowship had related to me during an extensive conversation many years ago was that the key to successful breeding of Aldabras was simply to keep them happy at all levels! I believe him, LOL!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
sibi said:
You found the key to happiness....for Aldabras

* Thank you!

* No stress here, LOL!

33jrf9y.jpg

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Hopie had his feeding tube removed and ate like a champ today! He is resting under his heat light as usual during the night hours.

2j4xdp0.jpg

28bg1vr.jpg

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Indonesia
ALDABRAMAN said:
Hopie had his feeding tube removed and ate like a champ today! He is resting under his heat light as usual during the night hours.

2j4xdp0.jpg

28bg1vr.jpg

He looks sweet.

What is the temperature without the heating lamp and with one?

Also won't it be better if the heater is ceramic and let it be dark during sleep time? At least that's what people recommend here.

ogmoses

10 Year Member!
ALDABRAMAN said:

2j4xdp0.jpg

28bg1vr.jpg

Very nice:)
What's the bedding?

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Re: RE: ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

ALDABRAMAN said:

2j4xdp0.jpg

28bg1vr.jpg

HOORAY!!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Yellow Turtle said:
ALDABRAMAN said:

2j4xdp0.jpg

28bg1vr.jpg

He looks sweet.

* Thank you!

Yellow Turtle said:
What is the temperature without the heating lamp and with one?

* We keep him in the 90's during night time!

ogmoses said:
What's the bedding?

* Cypress mulch!

tffnytorts said:

* Thank you!

StuMac

5 Year Member
As impressive as your amazing torts are.... The OCD in me is amazed at the tidiness of your garage!! Look how clean the damn floor is!!! My god [THUMBS UP SIGN][TURTLE]

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
StuMac said:
As impressive as your amazing torts are.... The OCD in me is amazed at the tidiness of your garage!! Look how clean the damn floor is!!!

* LOL, I think i have a touch of that CDODCDDCCO thingy!

StuMac

5 Year Member
ALDABRAMAN said:
StuMac said:
As impressive as your amazing torts are.... The OCD in me is amazed at the tidiness of your garage!! Look how clean the damn floor is!!!

Mine is a burden sometimes... I was fuelling my car one day and the price was at £29:98... But the litres were at 19:96. But if I went up to £30, the litres wouldn't be an even 20. But if I put in exactly 20 litres, the price would have been messed up. Bothered me for hours afterwards.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
StuMac said:
ALDABRAMAN said:
StuMac said:

Mine is a burden sometimes... // Bothered me for hours afterwards.

* I understand that!