10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Sierra Vista, AZ
tffnytorts said:
Maybe he was trying to hide!
"YOU CAN'T SEE ME!!!"

tffnytorts said:
"YOU CAN'T SEE US!!"

This made me giggle probably too much. We use to have a male rottweiler who was huge, probably 130lbs. We would bring them in when it was cold and they would sleep in the laundry room.. every morning, we would go to put them out and he would stick his head in gap between the wall and washing machine and not move.

If I can't see you, you can't see me!​

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
tffnytorts said:
This made me giggle probably too much. We use to have a male rottweiler who was huge, probably 130lbs. We would bring them in when it was cold and they would sleep in the laundry room.. every morning, we would go to put them out and he would stick his head in gap between the wall and washing machine and not move.

* Imagine that, LOL!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
This was very funny to actually see, CC had came thru the gate and headed straight towards Miss Godley full speed. As he approached her, she lifted her head, turned and took off like she saw a ghost. CC then followed her for about fifty feet and then saw the big boys and headed towards them. Never seen anything like this before, a first for sure. Unsure exactly why or what spooked Miss Godley so bad, very unusual!

214cih5.jpg