An Aldabra Tortoise Walks Into a Bar With His Pet Chihuahua….

Nsav

Location (City and/or State)
Robbinsville NJ
The bartender yells,”Get that dog outta here!”

But the Aldabra pleads with him, “Please Sir, let him stay. My dog can talk.”

The bartender then says, “if your dog can talk, I’ll give you both free drinks for life. If he can’t talk, I’m going throw you both through that window.”

“You’re on!” says the Aldabra, and turns to his dog:

‘Tiny, what do you call the top of a building?
The dog replies, “Roof.”

The Aladbra then asks, ‘Tiny, what do you call the top of your mouth?’ The dog replies, “Roof.”

The tortoise finally asks, ‘Tiny, who’s the greatest baseball player of all time?’ And the dog replies, “Roof.”

The bartender then picks them both up and throws them through a window. The Chihuahua shakes it off, looks up at his Aldabra owner, and says “Do you think I should have said DiMaggio?”

Nsav

Robbinsville NJ
The bartender yells,”Get that dog outta here!”

But the Aldabra pleads with him, “Please Sir, let him stay. My dog can talk.”

The bartender then says, “if your dog can talk, I’ll give you both free drinks for life. If he can’t talk, I’m going throw you both through that window.”

“You’re on!” says the Aldabra, and turns to his dog:

‘Tiny, what do you call the top of a building?
The dog replies, “Roof.”

The Aladbra then asks, ‘Tiny, what do you call the top of your mouth?’ The dog replies, “Roof.”

The tortoise finally asks, ‘Tiny, who’s the greatest baseball player of all time?’ And the dog replies, “Roof.”

The bartender then picks them both up and throws them through a window. The Chihuahua shakes it off, looks up at his Aldabra owner, and says “Do you think I should have said DiMaggio?”
Disclaimer: this is not meant in any way, shape or form to cast any aspersions, explicitly or implicitly, on the intellectual acuity, or the lack thereof, of Aldabra Tortoises, Aldabra owners, or Aldabra breeders, or any combination therein.

Not looking to get booted from the TFO…

Last edited:

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Finland
Disclaimer: this is not meant in any way, shape or form to cast any aspersions, explicitly or implicitly, on the intellectual acuity, or the lack thereof, of Aldabra Tortoises, Aldabra owners, or Aldabra breeders, or any combination therein.

Not looking to get booted from the TFO…
This is the first time you have made this clarification... Does that mean something 🤭