APRIL FINALLY DISCOVERED THE HAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
This is April, our smallest female aldabra. She has laid 45 eggs this year. She has discovered the hay, lol! She likes it!

2s1623n.jpg

2h323qa.jpg

63ymuw.jpg

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
I'm sure u have said before, but I will play the "I'm sick and can't remember" card to ask, what kind of hay do u use? Thanks!!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
cemmons12 said:
I'm sure u have said before, but I will play the "I'm sick and can't remember" card to ask, what kind of hay do u use? Thanks!!

:) O&A and coastal, all three equal. This is the first year I have fed hay, they really like it and it is great during the winter months when the grass & Weeds are not growing.

14b6nme.jpg

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
ALDABRAMAN said:
cemmons12 said:

:) O&A and coastal, all three equal. This is the first year I have fed hay, they really like it and it is great during the winter months when the grass & Weeds are not growing.

14b6nme.jpg
Cooper has been eating Timothy hay here as of late. He will pick and choose pieces he likes. But Tom, I believe, said Bermuda hay is a good choice also, just not sure where to get a little bit here local to let Cooper try some.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
cemmons12 said:
ALDABRAMAN said:
cemmons12 said:

14b6nme.jpg
Cooper has been eating Timothy hay here as of late. He will pick and choose pieces he likes. But Tom, I believe, said Bermuda hay is a good choice also, just not sure where to get a little bit here local to let Cooper try some.

:) Yes, Bermuda is the same as Coastal. I have no idea why they call it a different name here in Florida. O&A is Orchard & Alfalfa mix, orchard is very expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.