Attitude!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoogrl

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Missouri
So I took Betty to work to weigh her on our gram scale, she is now 170 grams :) She has a travel box that has some substrate in it & a hide and that's what she stays in till my shift is over & we get home. Tonight when we got home, she goes all around her enclosure checking it out. Then while I'm sitting in my recliner, which is in front of her enclosure, she gets on her food dish & starts scratching on it looking straight at me! I think she's doing a food SOS signal, demanding she be fed again! I fed her this morning before we went to work and she only ever gets fed in the morning. And there is stuff for her to graze on in her inside enclosure. I think she's got a lil attitude about having to go to the clinic today :p Anyone else's torts got attitude? Let's hear it! :tort: :tort: :tort:

webskipper

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
AZ
Yup, my Torts stop to look at me when they do their laps. Held one in my lap for the first time in a long time and the little dinosaur I brought home 18 months ago has mass.

Add a few leaves of something they really like, like Kale or some Sunflower Sprouts, or start their day with an extra handful of Spring Mix and see how much she really eats.

GeoTerraTestudo

5 Year Member
Broomfield, Colorado
I think my Russians can tell me apart from my fiance, because they "beg" me for food, but not her! I'm usually the one to feed them, so I guess that would make sense. It's cool that they can tell individual people apart, though. :)

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
Oh yes, anyone dare have the wrath of mini if she hasn't got here breakfast at 8am everyday!
By 8.30 all the torts are around the food bowl just staring at me.
God help anyone that gets between mini and a hibiscus flower...:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.