Baby box turtles.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saleama

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Irving Texas
I have three, three toed babies. They were hatched some time in October and one still has his egg tooth. The other two lost theirs about a week ago. One of them is a brown three toed and two are eastern or ornate mixed three toed. They are Captive bred from long term wild caught (15 - 20 years in captivity) and were hatched naturally in a wild like setting. Asking for a rehoming fee to offset rescue costs. I would also entertain trades for other babies if anyone is interested. I am really more interested in getting them to a good home so I would prefer potential parents already have boxies or experience with boxies. I am in the Dallas area and prefer not to ship so local pick up only or if you are in the Houston area, I will be down there in a few weeks and could meet you there. DSCN0785.JPG
The available babies are the three on the bottom of the photo. Zipper, the one at the top is not available. He is all mine! :)

By the way, that is a 4" terra cotta saucer. These guys all weigh in at 8 grams. They weighed 5 - 6 grams last week and have only recently begun eating. Three little pigs that love their red wigglers, meal worms and wax worms. I have had limited success with them eating a few bites of strawberry and red apple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.