Been here a while but 'hi'

NDevon

Location (City and/or State)
North Devon, UK
Been reading the site a while, registered when a I knew I was getting some little Cherryheads and I've already been asking loads of questions.

I was a little nervous getting them home, sure I would kill them, but a week later they are alive and seem to be doing well, and I collect number 3 this week.

I have registered on a few forums, this is the only one I post on as its the only one where people don't attack when you ask something, everyone seems friendly, on another certain forum I've seen people talked down to and patronised, made to feel stupid for asking something simple, but because the posts are written with smilies winking and laughing it's all in jest apparantly.

I'll stick around here, I've learnt plenty and so far the littluns are doing great. Got a lot of work to do on their vivarium as I want it much much bigger, I keep picking up tips to improve things so I'm really grateful :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, better late than never! A belated WELCOME to the Forum!

Cheryl Hills

5 Year Member
Youngstown, Ohio
In my book, this is the best forum. Plenty answers and great people. Lots of experience and willing to share. Welcome.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Welcome. Glad you decided on us. Once in awhile there is some arguing, and maybe some short tempered remarks, but don't hold it against us. It's all for the love of tortoise and getting the right help. Most of the time is one great place to be with lots of great, friendly and willing to help members.
Oh and we love pics