Bombastic Pontificating- Rogue evolution thread

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Oregon
Dr. John Lennox is a brilliant man who discusses scientific evidence for design all of the time. He regularly debates Richard Dawkins. Their youtube debates are very popular. I recent saw him speak. One point of his I just loved was about language. The design behind it. He brings that topic to an end with the DNA code. He explains it way better than I ever could.
If you say you've never heard of any possible evidence for design I'd much prefer to point you to the intelligent design believing scientists than to try and scratch the surface with you here.

Gravity can be tested, tried, repeated. A fish turning into a lizard into a bird into a monkey into you can't be tested, tried or repeated.

Evolutionists AND Creationists BOTH believe there was nothing and then BAM there was something. Both of us!! (Big Bang vs. God said)

The difference is one side thinks it just randomly happened the other side thinks it purposely happened.

The accident side thinks it started as one thing and became many things. The purpose side thinks it was many things from the start.