Bored??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monika

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hi,
now it is getting colder Valerie my herman is spening more and more time indoors. She feeds in the morning and than usually sleeps for most of the day and comes back out at about 6ish in the evening. She is very active than. She goes from one side yo the other at times digging a bit than climbing. My question is . Do tortoises get bored. Do the need entertainment. What could I put in her enclosure to make life a bit more interesting. The only things she 's got at the moment are water dish, feeding dish, pice of slate to climb on and her log cabin in which she sleeps.
Thank you
Monika

Monika

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I have just answered my own question. I have found a great place over here in England which actually sells Tortoise stuff. I have bought some new substrate, a log to climb under and over and i have changed her other bits and pices around. She is loving it and has been climbing and running around non stop. A very happy Valerie.x

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
The bigger breeds of tortoise like to push toys around their enclosure. Sulcatas really love terrorizing large rubber balls!! Maybe a bird-safe toy suitable to the size of your tortoise might peak his interest.

Yvonne

Status
Not open for further replies.