Status
Not open for further replies.

Floof

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
ReptileStation said:
Floof said:
Oh no! So sorry to hear about the broken eggs--hopefully her next clutch is laid properly, and fertile...

(Slightly OT, but is that a Sulcata butt I see in the first picture? I'm sure you've heard it all before, but it doesn't hurt to reiterate: Mixing species is a big "no-no" as far as most reputable keepers are concerned, for many, many reasons. If you ARE housing a Sullie with your Russian group, I would highly recommend taking the risks into consideration and moving him into his own, dedicated habitat...)

Yea I know he was just hanging out for a little bit I am always moving things around.

Alright, just wanted to make sure! :) The funniest little tidbits of information can slip through the cracks, or be misconstrued, when you're learning about animal care... Glad to hear he doesn't really live with the Russians (though there are still arguments against exposing them to each other--especially in an environment where they have access to each others' poop--internal parasites can be quite easy to spread!).

Status
Not open for further replies.