Can anyone help either (or both) of these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoverOfTorts

5 Year Member
I don't even know what possessed me to look, but of course I looked on Craigslist and saw these two little guys that need a new, better life. I am in no position to help, but I wanted to share on here in hopes that someone is close enough to maybe give one or both of these guys a new home with MUCH better conditions. There appears to be SO many things wrong here. :( At least they are smart enough to be offering them for free.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/zip/3840073693.html

dlrowe

5 Year Member
Wish I lived closer!

Sent from my PG86100 using TortForum mobile app

LoverOfTorts

5 Year Member
:) I know...I'm right here but we have a sweet little tortoise that consumes all of my time and extra space (and mix in life and my children and other pets-I just couldn't do it). I wish I could help. It's sad. I just hope s/he doesn't re-home them right in the same conditions. They need to be separated and in larger, proper environments. I just hope the "free" price tag doesn't entice the wrong type of rescue.

dlrowe

5 Year Member
I agree! Free price tag probably will:-(

LoverOfTorts

5 Year Member
I know, and thats why I posted it on here. :( I was hoping that by sharing this they could be given for free from someone on here who would only have to pay for shipping or someone who could put all of the $ into building the proper enclosure...fingers crossed. This person probably doesn't even realize how WRONG they are keeping poor animals. :(

dlrowe

5 Year Member
I could take them if you can ship them. How much would shipping be?

I don't understand why people try and put different species together! Poor lil guys!

LoverOfTorts

5 Year Member
I have no idea? I know people on here have shipped though. Maybe someone can weigh in?

Could you reply to the add and see if the owner is willing to ship? I would love to see them go to a TFO member! :)

And, I of course would be willing to help out in any way I could as well! :)

dlrowe

5 Year Member
I did send them an email waiting to hear back. I'm a little nervous about them packing them and shipping them if they are willing to.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NE Ohio
The posting is flagged for removal now.

dlrowe

5 Year Member
They never responded to my email:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.