Changes

Ashley_Sheldon

5 Year Member
So i recently added a new half log hit in Sheldon's enclosure . He wont stop moving ! I know he's just trying to get used to things but he wont go to sleep or rest or anything . How do i make him feel comfortable with the changes ?

peasinapod

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Switzerland
AW: Changes

Peter does the same whenever I change something. He will run around for hours seeming very agitated. After a few hours he will calm down normally. After we added the coldframe he ended up not going to sleep and stomping through his enclosure at 11 in the night (and it was raining too!) :-/

I just try not to change too many things at once. If I do change things I try to do it early in the day so he has time to calm down before bed-time. :)

Ashley_Sheldon

5 Year Member
peasinapod said:
Peter does the same whenever I change something. He will run around for hours seeming very agitated. After a few hours he will calm down normally. After we added the coldframe he ended up not going to sleep and stomping through his enclosure at 11 in the night (and it was raining too!) :-/

I just try not to change too many things at once. If I do change things I try to do it early in the day so he has time to calm down before bed-time. :)

Wow they sure are grumpy little guys when it comes to change ! Haha and yeah he calmed down after like 3 hours ! I even had to try putting him in there myself haha ! :D